Two Sides For Both Function & Beauty
We design our personalized cutting boards so one side can be used as a decoration in the kitchen (Design Side) while the other side functions as a durable cutting surface (Cutting Side). Each board we make is meant to be both beautiful and useful. The images above show the options for the Design Side, and the images below show the options for the Cutting Side. Our boards are carefully crafted to be a lasting keepsake - a unique and ideal gift for any occasion!
Cutting side options:
Cutting Side Option 1
Without Juice Groove
Cutting Side Option 2
With Juice Groove & Last Name
Why buy from us?
- HIGH QUALITY: All of our hardwood cutting boards are produced with the more durable edge grain side up and are one inch thick, using premium kiln dried hardwoods, resulting in a more structurally sound and longer-lasting cutting board. Likewise our bamboo cutting boards are 3-ply bamboo and one inch thick, also resulting in a more structurally sound and longer-lasting cutting board.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our unique deep carving method is far more substantial and permanent than conventional laser engraving or surface etching. All edges and corners are machine routed and the entire board is hand-sanded for exceptional smoothness and uniformity, with each design being personalized and made to order. For more info, see our page on Craftsmanship.
- NATURAL PRODUCT: Studies have shown that wood cutting boards are more resistant to food-borne bacteria and therefore safer than plastic boards, especially as they age. For more info, see our page on Wood vs Plastic.
- WE ARE LOCAL: We are proud to operate as a family owned business with manufacturing operations in the USA and materials sourced from local American businesses.
- WE GIVE BACK: A percentage of each cutting board we sell goes to support International Justice Mission (IJM), a human rights agency that fights injustice in the developing world and makes freedom possible for children and families waiting for help.
Please note we will engrave the design with fonts as shown. We reserve the right to make slight modifications to accommodate for space or alignment issues.
These are natural wood cutting boards, and as such there will be color variations that will differ from what is shown. Each piece of wood is unique, and will be different from any other board we create. Sizes listed are nominal.
The items we sell are personalized; therefore we currently offer no refunds.
Please make sure the information is absolutely correct when placing your order, including all spellings and dates. We copy and paste the information you provide and place it into our template, and this is what is engraved.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Our standard processing (including but not limited to design, woodworking, engraving, and finishing) of each order takes an average of 5-7 business days. Shipping time is additional. There are times when processing may be reduced to less than 5 days, or extended to 14 days or more. It may depend on factors including, but not limited to, the amount of orders we are processing at any given time, the availability of raw materials, personnel or equipment.
Do you have your own image you want to use, or a unique design? Please contact us prior to placing an order to discuss further and request a custom quote.